Jfuse Movie Joiner is movie joiner and video merger to join multiple AVI, DivX, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM/RMVB, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA , MP4, MP4a, or FLV files, and etc. to one movie file. You can add an unlimited number of video files to the list as you like and easily rearrange their sequence if necessary. The output formats can be 3GP, AVI, DVD, FLV, IPOD, MP3/MP4/MPEG, PSP, RM/RMVB, SVCD/VCD, VOB and WMV, RM and RMVB.
Jfuse Movie Joiner provides an intuitive interface that makes usage very easy. To merge files, choose the files in the order you wish to combine them, and click on the "Merge" button and choose a location and name for your new file. You can also view the newly created file through our built-in media player. Enjoy your video/audio collections differently by merging several of them together;Just join multiple videos to create a fun movie.
* Intuitive interface helps you split video files in a light-hearted mood.
* Support joining multifarious formats, such as AVI, DivX, MPEG-4, MPEG-1 and MPEG-VOB, RM, RMVB, ASF, WMV, WMA, 3GP(.3gp, .3g2), MP4(.mp4, .m4a, .m4v), MKV, MPEG Audio and Windows Media Audio.files.
* Without installing avi codec, the AVI files can be also joined in Direct Mode!
* Support joining FLV, MTS files in Re-encode Mode.
* Join an unlimited number of video files.
* Rearrange the sequence of video clips if you want.
* Just feel free to use. No puzzling calculations or rocket science or know-how needed!
* Microsoft Direct X 8.1 or later runtime
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
» version 5.23.5 - posted on 2012-06-28
* Update AVI joining mode engine and support joining MJPEG AVI movies.
» version 5.0 - posted on 2010-11-19
Jfuse Movie Joiner works as a superb movie merger to join multiple AVI, DivX, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM/RMVB, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA , MP4, MP4a, or FLV files, and etc. to one movie file. You can add an unlimited number of video files to the list as you like and easily rearrange their sequence if necessary.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Jfuse Movie Joiner END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read this document carefully before proceeding. This Agreement licenses the software to you and contains warranty and liability disclaimers. By selecting the "Next" button, you are confirming your acceptance of the software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not wish to do so, select the "Cancel" button and do not install the software.
1. DEFINITIONS (a) "O.O. Technologies" or "Jfuse" means the software program covered by this Agreement, and all related updates supplied by O.O. Technologies. (b) " JFuse" means the Software and any related documentation, models and multimedia content (such as animation, sound and graphics), and all related updates supplied by O.O. Technologies. (c) "End-User Product" means the output file generated by you, if any, using JFuse.
2. LICENSE This Agreement allows you to: (a) Use the JFuse on a single computer. (b) Make one copy of JFuse in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce on any such copy all copyright notices and any other proprietary legends found on the original. (c) Make copies of the End-User Product and distribute those copies for use by others. (d) Certain rights are not granted under this Agreement, but may be available under a separate agreement. If you would like to enter into a Site or Network License, please contact OO technologies.
3. RESTRICTIONS You may not make or distribute copies of JFuse, or electronically transfer JFuse from one computer to another or over a network. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce JFuse to a human-perceivable form. You may not modify, rent, resell for profit, distribute or create derivative works based upon JFuse or any part thereof. You will not export or reexport, directly or indirectly, JFuse into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations thereunder.
4. OWNERSHIP The foregoing license gives you limited rights to use JFuse. You do not become the owner of, and O.O. Technologies retains title to JFuse, and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement, including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by O.O.Technologies
5. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: O.O.TECHOLOGIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF O.O.TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The limited warranty, exclusive remedies and limited liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between O.O.Technologies and you. You agree that O.O.Technologies would not be able to provide the JFuse on an economic basis without such limitations.
6. GENERAL: This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. This Agreement contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.